Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's Official

It's been no secret that I have the baby blues big time. After some preliminary testing, I found out that my ovaries were full of eggs and all systems were go for baby making. About one week ago, I started feeling like I have the flu. It didn't cross my mind until Monday that I might not be sick after all but actually pregnant. One day I was fine, the next I felt like it was the flu. The other thing was that I was really hungry but when I ate something, I ended up taking two bites and being done. People that know me know I love to eat. Even Joey noticed it at lunch the other day and when Brian made pizza, I had to force it down.

This morning, I got up early and urinated on a ept test. The first min showed negative and then at the end of two mins it showed a faint plus sign so I woke Brian up and had him look at it. After that, I couldn't sleep.

Since I work at a medical center, I went to one of the PAs and had her order a blood test. After getting the blood drawn and waiting, I found out it’s positive! Yeah!

No comments: