Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 months olds are fun

Once I start feeling like I have things figured out, they seem to get easier. For example, Benjamin is starting to eat table food. He loves Cheerios and toast and feeding himself. If he doesn't like something, like broccoli, I mask it with his chicken and rice.

Recently, I started putting Benjamin to sleep with his fuzzy blue blanket and Gloworm. I was using the blanket for warmth but little did I know, he has become pretty attached to them and now doesn't cry when I walk out of the room. I'll peek in and he will smile at me and then keep staring at his Gloworm. That same week, he sleep through the night twice. I like to think he's waking up seeing his Gloworm and then falling back asleep.

We've been playing peek-a-boo with his blanket for months. Tonight, he crawled over and put it over his face and then peeked over. He was playing peek-a-boo! It was so cute!!!

I'm proud of my little guy! He graduated to the tub too. He's growing up so fast!

No comments: