Saturday, November 8, 2008

Miracle cleaner

As Lil B lies face planted in his crib fast asleep this afternoon, I'm going to write about a great product I've been using to clean his room, toys and just about everything he touches.

I made the decision before our little wee one joined our family that I would start either making my own cleaning products or buying non-toxic ones (along with that, I promised to try to eat healthy and organic -- doing ok with that one). It wasn't until I went back to work that I found Better Life Cleaning Products. I love Delight.com and have been know to buy from them now and then. When I saw they were selling a nursery product, I pulled out my credit card and ordered a starter kit of their products. The description reads:
The nursery cleaner that works when you’re pooped. And your baby already has. Perfect for the three P’s (poop, pee and puke), 2am Miracle™ takes on everything your wee one (pun intended) dishes out. Any–surface safe (cribs, changing tables, etc.), with essential oils for natural cleansing and aromatherapy properties. A safe nursery cleaner made for cribs, changing tables, changing pads, car seats, highchairs, diaper pails, toys, walls, doors, floors, and mattresses. 32oz.


The other good thing is that you can use it as a spot treatment on baby clothes too!

I've been using it and I.LOVE.IT. So, if you're looking for something non-toxic to clean your home with -- give the Better Life Cleaning Products a try.

No comments: