Monday, February 1, 2010

Why I love my job ...

As I rule, I generally don't talk about my job but I got to be part of a really cool social media campaign we launched today encouraging Central Oregon to wear red and raise awareness of heart disease in women. I spent all day Friday shooting a video of our employees wearing red and dancing away. It was a lot of fun. My husband and I worked over the weekend to get the video perfect and then this morning launched the Facebook page. (PLEASE BECOME A FAN).



Go Red Central Oregon 2/5 - Bend Memorial Clinic from Brian Hinderberger on Vimeo.

In other exciting news, my husband got a job today. Woo hoo!!! Exciting times.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Awesome news all around, Shannon! Congrats to Brian!!

Alissa said...

A job??? Awesome! That's cause for celebration!