Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year
1. Be more green. I'm horrible when it comes to recycling. I am a big gas waster. So I'm resolving to put more in the bins and hopefully bike most of next summer. This means I need to buy a bike!
2. Be a better wife. Since I've been so focused on the baby, I need to take time out and appreciate all my husband does. He is an awesome dad and is always willing to give me the space to do my own thing.
3. Do something for me. Not rush so much. Dress nicer for work. Fix my hair. Get out of the house. Head to the gym. Eat better.
4. Lose 3 dress sizes. This is more for my health than my vanity. Since giving birth, I have high blood pressure. I need to get that down for my family. My goal is to do this by October.
5. Be more grateful. Stop complaining and quit being so annoyed. The lack of sleep of being a new mom has made me snappy and I'm sure the people around me would love for me to be a bit nicer.
6. Get financially stable. Pay off the hospital bills and pay down the people/place we owe money. Since having Benjamin, our finances are out of whack esp since we now have a large daycare bill each month.
7. Get a sitter once a month and get out with my husband.
That's about it for now. Wish me luck!