Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I really need to post more often

Hello, to the three readers I have out there. I was just talking to my girlfriend last night about how I need to get in the habit of writing again. A few months ago, I said I was switching my focus from Lil B to parenthood and the joys of it but it really hasn't developed that way. I guess that 140 character is just easier for my attention span, huh? Or I spend my time making facebook pages for rock chucks (side note: they are really called marmots?? Can you tell I'm not from around here).

My life lately has consisted of more exercise, work, coming home, wearing down an almost walking toddler, putting him down for bed and crashing on the couch. I have sympathy cards to send, new photos to mail out of Benjamin and meals to plan because we joined a CSA. My sister-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer. Life has been getting in the way of blogging.

I resolve t0 write more. I resolve to spell check my writing more (so I don't bug Kina). Thats my promise to my three readers.

Pray it doesn't take me weeks to post again.

1 comment:

Keeneye said...

You're so funny. I found a typo in your next post, and had read it first. Then I read this one and I just have to crack up laughing!

:o)

Have a spectacular morning, my friend. And make it a great weekend!