Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to work

My first day back on Monday was hard. Mainly because Ben decided he didn't want to go to sleep the night before until midnight. If that wasn't bad, he did a repeat of that on Monday. Luckily, he went to sleep last night at 10 p.m. I won't jinx tonight so I'm not going to mention it.

Going back was hard. I had four hours of sleep and first thing had a staff meeting to attend. I will say, it is nice having co-workers as my two person marketing department is now four ppl.

Pumping is going good. I seem to be producing enough and our nursing room is a nice calm place to escape and milk away. There are two of us using the room and next week there will be another returning to work.

This is the first moment I've had to myself since returning home from work at 5:30 p.m. I wasn't quite thinking I'd be spending all evening getting a kid to sleep but until he's sleep trained, that how it goes, I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember going back to work. I'm pretty sure I cried.

Hey, I'm not sure what diaper size baby Ben is in, but my nephew who is a month older is trying to be a tank, so there's lot of leftover diapers he can't fit into. They're Costco diapers...I've got size 1/2 in my garage, and it looks like there's a lot of size 3 leftover too. Would you want them?