Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fishlips


More fishlips
Originally uploaded by Shanlee
I think it's amazing and I have no idea if all babies do this but Ben is doing the "fishlips" look a lot lately. He's also trying really hard to get his hand in his mouth to help him fall asleep. When he finally learns this, nap/bed time will be SO SO SO much easier.

Last night he went to bed at 5 p.m. and tonight he finally fell asleep at 9 p.m. He's still all over the board. I told Brian, let's not even do the night ritual until 8 p.m. for now on. He started rubbing his eyes at 6 p.m. so I fed him and he fell asleep and then woke up. He repeated this until 9 p.m. Sigh. Someday, it will get all easier.

He's back to day care tomorrow as I am getting a pedicure, having lunch with Lady Di and then getting a much needed brow wax and hair cut!!!

No comments: