I can not believe how fast the 2nd trimester went. Tomorrow I'll be at 28 weeks -- 12until we can lay our eyes on our precious little baby. I hope the next few weeks fly by.
Here are some random quick updates:
* I've gained 26 pounds
* I passed the glucose test and my iron is fine
* My doctor wants more on my birth plan. I only have epidural and Brian cutting the cord
* I have three showers in April. I'm thankful for my friends and their generosity
* I'm having visitors this summer -- mainly coming to see the baby
* My best friend is moving April 4 to Portland. She's only a phone call away but I'm still sad.
* I'm more and more tired
* My feet hurt all the time
* I'm paranoid most of the time
* I've been really bored lately
* Birthing classes start soon!
* This little guy kicks all the time
That's all I can think of for now. Part of being tired all the time has lead me to be a very boring writer.