Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy 26 weeks

I noticed yesterday that this guy is more and more action than he ever has been. Maybe it was because he reached 26 weeks or he was having a good day? Who knows. He was all over the place. I can't wait to see what he's like. That's what I'm most excited about.

The furniture is up! I'm going to spend today unpacking the closet 'o stuff everyone has given me. Pictures are to come.

The Bend Blogger story is online today. For the most part, the reporter got right what I said with one exception (which is OK). I had said after our first blogger meet up four years ago, I became friends in real life with a few, mainly Jon and Simone but somehow that was quoted as Jon and Jake (not to say I didn't become friends with Jake but I have become a regular commenter on his site). The story for once isn't behind the pay wall. You can read it here.

I met Jen, Missy and their husband/husband-to-be last night for Missy's bday. I was so tired from work that I just wanted to stay on the couch all night but I drug myself out because my husband had practice and I didn't want to be home alone. Those gals always give good advice. The thing I was stressing out about this week was immunizations because of all the talk about the autism link. They helped calm my fears so I guess it will be something to discuss with the pediatrician.

I still have a nasty cough in the morning only. It's dry and then my throat is really dry. Hope it goes away soon but it has gotten better.

1 comment:

Elise Michaels Media said...

And you met Jen and Missy where last night...? Thanks for coming out and supporting the String Rats and good job getting the blogger plugs in The Bulletin, Shannon!