Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dreams

We are back from our weekend away in the forest. It rained the whole weekend so it meant staying in and watching movies in the cabin with the fireplace blazing away. It was really nice. I just relaxed and finally read my pregnancy magazines, took naps, ate junk food -- it was nice. What would have been made it nicer was if the rain would have turned to snow. It was surprisingly 5 degrees too hot for that.

On Friday night, I had the strangest dream. In my dream, my mother was picking out furniture for her home. She basically had a furniture store in the basement and I went through and helped her. My mom was never good at interior decorating (same with me) so she thought two heads were better than one. As we walked through the items, she had several cribs and changing tables and said "pick one out for the baby -- it's on me." I woke up and told my husband at breakfast. He really didn't saw much. Maybe it's a message. Maybe it's nothing but it was freaky. I often have dreams like this and usually I say "Mom but you're dead" but I didn't this time.

I'm having anxiety about a bunch of things -- all money related. We have a large IRS payment to make in January and I'm worried about maternity leave and making ends meat. I think I need to re-read The Secret and just stop worrying. Everything will fall into place. It always does.

Morning sickness wasn't so bad this weekend. Maybe because of all the naps and junk food?

Looking forward to the 3 day work week. Woo hoo.

No comments: