Monday, November 12, 2007

No whitty title. I might just throw up my lunch

Most women experience morning sickness at weeks 6-7. I thought I was getting off the hook until this morning at work. I felt like I was going to lose my morning bagel. Since I worked part of the weekend, I headed home at noon to take a nap. I really needed to eat something. Normally, I watch what I eat -- veggies, fruit, protein and whole wheat. You know what I had for lunch -- a KFC Popcorn Chicken Bowl and a KFC biscuit. This would be something I would never put in my mouth. Guess what -- it made me feel better until now. I feel the same way. Let's see if ginger ale calms the stomach.

Not feeling too attractive, either. My clothes, esp my pants aren't fitting. Mostly because of bloating. My eye brows are out of control and my contacts are bugging me so I'm wearing glasses. I think that on my day off after Thanksgiving, I'm going to clean out my closet and put away the maternity clothes my friend gave me. I have about 20 pairs of pants but only a handful of tops.

It's a gloomy day in Bend. The gloomy weather forced me to turn up the heat and take a nap with the dog on the couch. I think it's about time to take another. I'm falling asleep. Ain't pregnancy grand?

No comments: