Friday, June 27, 2008

The joys of friendship

Since posting my goals post, many have offered up their babysitting services and EUREKA! Brian and I are going to have a drink tomorrow night alone without baby. It's a first step and exciting one. I have wonderful friends and I am thankful for that.

Ben is 5 weeks today. Next thing you know, he'll be driving.

Ben definitely has a schedule. He is usually awake from 8-10 am and 5-8 p.m. He naps the other parts of the day. I'm excited to see how this changes. I hate to jinx this but he finally is taking naps in other places than the sling or my chest. I think I'm just getting more patient and identifying when he's actually asleep. It also helped that I read you put a calm baby in the swing or bouncy chair -- not a cranky one. I'm learning more and more each day.

No comments: