Friday, July 18, 2008

8 weeks


Nope! No smiles here
Originally uploaded by Shanlee
I can hardly believe that this kid is 8 weeks old. I did a dumb thing yesterday -- I took my kid to Munch n Music and he didn't like the loud music. Guess who isn't going to be a rockstar. I totally beat myself up for being a bad mommy yesterday.

His new thing the past few nights is not going to bed until almost 10 p.m. I guess I'm getting my wish that he's more alert -- just wish it was during the day where he pretty much sleeps (on me unless I get him in the crib swaddled) 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. only waking to eat. If he is awoken early, he is fussy.

This kid more and more looks like his dad. He has his mouth and nose. I still can't figure out where I fit into the picture as I see nothing in him. Some say he has my face shape and eyes but I don't see it.

Happy 8 weeks, Benjamin! Momma loves you.

1 comment:

Alissa Maxwell said...

That is NOT a bad mommy move. How do you know whether he would like the music or not unless you tried? As my other Shannon friend says, "We'll try anything once."