Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm freaking out

I am freaking out about a bunch of stuff lately. Here is the following list:

* money
* my house is too small
* there is some much to do how are we going to get it all done
* I'm not going to know what to do with a baby
* being a working mom
* getting skinny after having a baby
* I have no idea what to register for

That is just some of them. I have money in the bank. Some would say that with the amount I have, I shouldn't worry but then I start to think about paying quarterly taxes, property taxes and then being off for three months, I freak out. I need to start thinking positively about this but it's stressing me out. Things always work out. I have PTO, short term disability.

My house isn't too small. We just need to utilize space better. Like my husband really needs to organize his office. I think when he's gone to Eugene, I'm going to purge and organize it because I've nagged him for weeks about it.

Anyway, I think the keep is to sit down and make a list of things we need to get done and just start tackling it now. Maybe I will do it and post for my motivation and for public flogging.

No comments: