Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Registering part 2

I revised my Amazon.com registry and took some things off. I will look at Target for those items because I really don't want to register for a car seat without looking at it and such. I have a list started just for Target.

I was really worried about registering for big ticket items (to me that's items over $50) but a few of my friends said they are going in on the bigger items because they know their won't be much support from some family (long story, I won't get into on my blog) and not to worry about it. I also forgot that two friends have gear for me so I'm going to go check it out and cross those off my list. Anyone have a jogging stroller? That's one of the items I would LOVE to have.

I want to thank everyone for the advice on this list. At first it was overwhelming but after I made a few notes, I was grateful for the advice.

And now onto week 13 baby bump ...

2 comments:

Alissa Maxwell said...

I cannot advise enough a trip to the valley to hit a Babies R Us. Target here has a CRUMMY offering of car seats, strollers, etc. Plus, they're all chained to the shelves. At Babies R Us, you can actaully test everything out. If you're registering online anyway...

Tiffany said...

please don't worry about stuff you have many months to thinnk about it. We had 10 days. we bought a 90 dollar crib and a car seat and that got us by just fine. Ava is a no nonsense kinda girl she don't need no stinking bouncy seat or swing or johnny jumpper! All your baby needs is you. But Alissa is right go to babies R Us if you can. More selection. Good luck.