Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holiday traditions


Is it secure?
Originally uploaded by Shanlee
We spent a good part of the day hunting for the perfect Christmas tree west of Sunriver. We found an awesome spot a few years ago and just by luck, found it this year again. As fun as finding your own tree is, it can be a complete pain in the ass. It wasn't so much a pain because we had friends with us and then went and warmed up at the Owl's Nest at Sunriver Resort.

We came home and decorated our tree for the holiday. After hacking and trimming away at it, our tree was perfect. I also purged some of my holiday decor. I wish someone would have told me that spending all that money on Winne the Pooh ornaments would be a waste someday. I don't even want to hang them up. I'm so over Pooh.

Click here to see the rest of the photos from the day.

No comments: